Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Thank you #20

Today my ex-teammates from my previous role organized a farewell dinner for me and also celebrating the marriage of one of the colleague. I don't know how but my previous boss really know how to unite us that no matter where we go after that team has been dismissed, we will always come back together to celebrate occasions. We are so close to each other even though we worked with each other shorter than the current team we are now. I actually been in this team less than 6 months yet they are the one that I close with in office.

It was so good to meet one of my close friend in office that has resigned 2 months ago. Missed her and so much to catch up. This is the bunch of people that I will miss when I move.

Alhamdulillah for the great team :)

No comments: