Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Thank you #18

My Spritzer water dispenser has arrived! Did you know that you actually can spritzer water online and they will send directly to your house for free (around Klang Valley). Yup I just knew about it. While debating what kettle to bring to my new place, I stumbled into this hot and cold dispenser from Spritzer. I was thinking rather than buying kettle and another Tupperware dispenser, might as well I buy this.

And... I bought the normal one for the current house to be placed on the first floor. I should bought this dispenser a long time ago! I love it! I placed it next to our TV and it's a constant reminder to drink more water. Now at night I don't have to go down to drink. (Most nights I will skip coz I'm so lazy to go down). Yeay... say yes to more water.





Alhamdulillah for clean water :)

No comments: