Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thank you #17

My teammate who also in the same program with me, organized a welcome lunch for all newbies that just joined the program. The attendance was amazing, it was better than we expected. Around 20 people accepted the invitation but almost 30 people turned up. We conquered half of the Kenny Rogers restaurant and giving a huge headache to the waitress to get all the order right. Haha.

I had a blast. It has been a while since I had lunch with this bunch. This bunch always made me so motivated and young. Almost all of them are younger than me and always full of life. They are energetic and because they are all from all different functions, I learned a lot from them about other functions when talking to them.

I used to have frequent lunch with them. However along the way, works and location got in the way and I hardly joined them anymore.

Alhamdulillah for Nexus CBJ :)

No comments: