Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Thank you #13

I overslept today. Woke up and found out the pillow beside me already empty. Heard some noise downstairs and head down. Guess what? My husband was cooking fried rice for breakfast. Yeay!

Went to Ikea for some stuff that will be needed for house number 2 aka new house at new place. Since I'll be living there alone, I call that house my alter ego house. I will decorate it according to my imagination and will forget about maturity, colour coordination and boringness. Almost bought the moon shape light but since it required drilling, I have to forget about it. My husband just shocked his head but very supportive in carrying and looking for the items.

Since we were at IPC already, durian crepe is a must. Yummmssss..

Alhamdulillah for understanding husband :)

No comments: