Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Thank you #11

I can't believe doing this is harder than I think. Honestly, this is only day 11 but it so hard to think one thing that make me happy today. It's always either 'oh my God I'm so happy.. I can list 10 things that to be thankful for', 'this is the worst day of my life, I couldn't think of anything or the worst one, 'it's a ok day, so what should I write?'. The problem is always the last one. Everything is normal, with average happiness, so what should I highlight? Ok, like today. It is just a normal day.

I need to focus small little things that make me happy. It doesn't have to be huge.

Alright. Today I found a commissioner of oath that can certified true copy near my house. It took me 3 lawyer offices to find this. Haha. She also very nice lady and we actually had a chat while she stamping my copies.

Alhamdulillah for making my life easier :)

No comments: