Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thank you #45

Last night I called a property agent to find a house/apartment to rent. Renting in Miri is not a nice experience. The house is expensive to rent, the ones within my budget has safety issue. The ones that in safe neighborhood is more than my budget. Deja vu, like Durham circa 2009. Promised to see one house with the agent on Friday, not my first choice but I need to start somewhere. Husband prefers I stay in an apartment in Kampung Pulau Melayu but it is above my budget. Afraid of my safety, he said, he will add the additional amount. Thank you sayang :)

Just my rezeki, after husband said that to me last night, today I asked the agent and she said there's an empty house in that apartment and I can see it today. Went to see it and fell in love with it. The owner was there and I negotiated with him as the price he offered is way above what I thought the price will be for that area. Alhamdulillah he agreed to that price and I immediately said yes. Hand still shaking coz I think my decision was quite haste. But I think this is the best as I have prayed to Allah few times before to give me the best place to stay here. I'm sure Allah helped me making this decision.

Tonight I felt better. I think I made a right decision.

Alhamdulillah I found a house already :)

No comments: