Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Thank you #32

While the KL folks having their public holiday today, we in Selangor have to work. I asked few of my colleagues if they are in this Friday and surprise surprise many of them are actually said yes. So today I was so happy that many of my teammates were in the office. Usually, Friday is like dead town in our department. Many choose to work from home so that weekend can start early and avoid Friday horrible traffic jam.

So we ended up going lunch at the Tokio Cafe in Cyberjaya. I have my favourite food there - baked cheese tomato rice with chicken. Recommended to few people and ended up being their favourite too. Haha. The dessert there was good, so we decided to buy few pieces of cakes and eat it at tea time. At 4pm, everyone was like let's eat cake. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we only managed to eat at 5pm. What a great day to end my role in Cyberjaya. Cakes and friends.

From left top: Japanese cheesecake (the one with jongkong emas), Orea cheesecake, Red Velvet and Choc Moist. You can actually guess which one was the one I chose. Haha


I managed to clean up my drawers and table, and all my 1.5 years life in Cyberjaya was packed into 1 large Ikea blue bag. So sad that I'm leaving Cyberjaya. The place that I always fond of. At the same time, I'm so happy that I going to another new adventure.

Alhamdulillah for opportunities :)

No comments: