Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thank you #38

I rarely joined any competition. If I joined it will not required most creative slogan or something like that. My ex-team organized slogan making competition for the team last month. As usual I ignored it coz 1) I don't have time 2) I'm sucks at slogan. But then one of my teammate send me personal email to me to send slogan since the participation from our cluster was very bad. So I said I will think about it and send something to him by end of the day. I asked the newjoiner who sat next to me to join too.

Who would thought that I will won runner up for this competition and I'm not in the team anymore. I don't even join the webcast. I was so funny when suddenly few of the team members that based here shouted out to me saying that I won second place. I didn't even remember about it. The hilarious part, the new joiner that I asked him to send won second place too! So each of us got USD 60. Ok la tu kan... Then, floods of IM from my ex-teams flooded my monitor. They were so excited about it. Haha. I miss them!

Alhamdulillah for rezeki :)

No comments: