Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Thank you #9

Today is the second sessions for the Graduate Women @MIT conference. The topic for this is "Claim Your Space: How to Feel Confident, Command any Room, and Effectively Get What You Want" by Jennifer Madden.

She shared tips and what not to do when presenting / speaking in front of an audience. The tips are really easy to follow and I didn't realize how every movement you do when speaking in public can distract people. When she mentioned it, then I realized how easy I am being distracted by a speaker who doing exactly what she say.

And finally I tried the famous sticky bun at Flour Bakery. The verdict: So delicious! The review is not exaggerating. Definitely will buy it again. I also tried their Boston Cream Pie. It was good but after a while, I found it a bit overwhelming. I'll stick with the sticky bun. Hehe.. Geddit :p

Alhamdulillah for knowledge and good food.
 

No comments: