Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Thank you #3

I went to a marketing seminar hosted by Entrepreneur Magazine. The speaker was Randy Brandoff founder of Eleven James. Though the tips he gave was nothing new and out of ordinary, it was a good reminder and motivation that why we are doing what we are doing and how to persevere when the going gets tough. I love how he answered the questions from the MC and also from the audience. It doesn't sound like he knows everything and it felt authentic. I'm glad that I signed up for this and took time to attend this. Really made my day.

On the way home, I stopped by Boston Public Library at Copley Square and borrowed 2 books. I 'discovered' the true crime section and I know my life will never be the same again. Haha

Alhamdulillah for the seminar and public library.

No comments: